Sunday 30 March 2014

Shoot one conclusion

During the first shoot , i was making observations , on how each model reacted whilst gettin her photo taken without make up, it was really interesting to see how they acted, even though it was just me in the room, but it was the thought of my taking a photo that made them a bit uneasy.

I also asked each model to write down on a sticky note what would they change about themselves if they could - and the answers i got were pretty much what i had imagined them.

One particular model stood out to me than the others, Sophie Ewing, it was because she is a stunning girl, but she has very little confidence in the way she looks, maybe i could try and change this , by photographing her in a way to make her love her natural self?

i will be using Sophie as my main model from now on,

shoot #2 plan will be made

No comments:

Post a Comment